Bed configurations vary by cabin. The first image is the typical assignment for Faculty and Staff members, while the others are photos of cabins for Faculty and Staff members traveling with children.
Living spaces vary by cabin. The first two photos reflect the most common cabin assignment for Faculty and Staff.
Bathroom layouts vary by cabin.
Faculty and Staff members are assigned to Outside Double cabins with an ocean view. These cabins are located on decks 5 and 7. Faculty and Staff families traveling with children are typically placed on decks 7 and 8, and the arrangement of those cabins depends on many factors, including the number and ages of the children, as well as availability. Please reference your voyage-specific companion policy and cabin placement document for more details regarding cabin assignments.
Ocean-View Cabin Amenities
- Ocean-view window
- Two beds (linens provided)
- Side table with a chair (varies by cabin)
- Desk/vanity with a chair (varies by cabin)
- Closed circuit TV
- Bathroom (shower, toilet, sink, shelf space; bath and hand towels provided)
- Closets with hangers
- Key safe
- Ample lighting
- Wall mounted coat hooks
Additional Family Cabin Amenities
- Sofa (non-pull-out couch or pull-out sofa option, varies by cabin)
- Additional chairs and table (varies by cabin)
- Additional desk space