Prospective Voyager Open Ship
This Open Ship is for prospective voyagers, parents, and family members. The event will give an overview of opportunities offered by Semester at Sea including voyages, courses, financial aid and shipboard life. The event will include a presentation, a chance to speak with key shipboard community members and a tour of our living and learning community aboard the MV World Odyssey.
Open Ships are a fantastic way to see and experience first hand the Semester at Sea program. With exciting new itineraries beginning in Fall 2020, the ship will not be returning to the U.S. for a few years. Don’t miss the chance to come to this Open Ship event and learn about the value of a truly global education! We look forward to welcoming you to our campus!
Schedule of Events – January 2, 2020
Prospective Voyagers & Parent Program (1800 – 2030)
- 1800: Registered Prospective Voyagers and Family Members Embark
- 1830: Program Presentation and Q & A
- 1930-2000: Ship Tours
- 2000-2030: Disembarkation
Before you register…
- Open ships are designed for prospective voyagers and families only. Alumni may participate only if volunteers are needed. If you are an alumni selected as a volunteer you will receive a confirmation email approximately 1-week prior to the event to confirm your placement on the manifest.
- All members of a family/group must register individually for this event.
***Registration Deadline: Wednesday, November 27, 2019.
Due to Port and Security regulations on-site registration WILL NOT be available.
Registration for this event has closed.