This Open Ship is for prospective voyagers, parents, and family members. The event will give an overview of opportunities offered by Semester at Sea including voyages, courses, financial aid and shipboard life. The event will include a presentation, a chance to speak with key shipboard community members and a tour of our living and learning community aboard the MV World Odyssey.
Open Ships are a fantastic way to see and experience first hand the Semester at Sea program. Don’t miss the chance to come to this Open Ship event and learn about the value of a truly global education. We look forward to welcoming you to our campus!
Schedule of Events – January 12, 2018
Prospective Voyagers & Parent Program (1500 – 1700)
- 1500: Registered Prospective Voyagers and Family Members Embark
- 1530: Program Presentation and Q & A
- 1630-1700: Ship Tours
- 1700-1730: Disembarkation
Before you register…
- Open ships are designed for prospective voyagers and families only. Alumni are welcome to participate if volunteers are needed. Space is limited. If you are an alumni selected as a volunteer you will receive a confirmation email approximately 1 week prior to the event to confirm your placement on the manifest.
- All members of a family/group must register individually for this event.
***Registration Deadline: Friday, December 15, 2017.
Due to Port and Security regulations on-site registration WILL NOT be available.