We will be exploring the following issues throughout the day by working with a Swedish NGO dealing with these issues, and attending the Stockholm Gay Pride event:
– The sex law that targets people who solicit sex workers, but not the sex workers themselves.
– Swedish school based sex education, and the outcomes of this approach.
– Access to contraceptives and abortion.
– Attitudes about sexual orientation.
1. Determine how a sexually progressive culture approaches sexual issues in a constructive manner.
2. Understand the implications of approaching sexuality education comprehensively and positively.
3. Explore Swedish attitudes regarding sexual orientation through participant observation during the Stockholm Pride event.