Marketing Strategy provides a practical, straightforward approach to analyzing, planning, and implementing marketing strategies. The focus is based on the creative process involved in applying the knowledge and concepts of marketing to the development and implementation of marketing strategy. The goal is to encourage students of marketing to think and act like marketers. By discussing the key concepts and tools of marketing strategy, our emphasis on critical thinking, both analytical and creative, allows students to understand the essence of how marketing decisions fit together to create a coherent strategy.
1. Provide an overview of a market-driven strategy and business and marketing strategies.
2. Understand markets, segments, customer relationships, and market learning processes..
3. Apply the foundation for designing market-driven strategies.
4. Understand market driven program development.
5. Examine organizational implementation of market driven-strategies.