Bon Voyage & Welcome Home Receptions
Hosted by the SAS Parents Council, the Bon Voyage and Welcome Home Receptions occur the evening before the voyagers depart for their journey and arrive back home. The programs include information about the next day’s embarkation or disembarkation, what to expect when your voyager returns, and your lifelong relationship with Semester at Sea.
- December 22 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- January 3, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- January 4, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- January 12, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- April 20, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Alumni, parents and friends are invited to attend reunion voyages, regional events, and bon voyage/welcome home events. Stay tuned on the events calendar for more information about dates and details. Alumni events offer the chance to connect with fellow shipmates and form new memories, either aboard the ship or in your local hometown.
- November 17 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- November 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- November 29 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- December 28, 2018 - January 1, 2019
It is the ongoing commitment of our parent and alumni volunteers that allows the SAS Alumni Association to grow and remain a strong force in the lives of SAS participants. To our volunteers, we say thank you for your sharing your time, talents and expertise in support of Semester at Sea!