Fall 2018 In-Country Programs
With your spirit of discovery and safety in mind, Semester at Sea Field Programs maximize your resources while providing unique insights, grand adventures and a lifetime of memories!
Upcoming Deadlines & Important Resources:
- Field Program registration is now closed. No adjustments to Field Programs will take place from August 30-September 9. Any unpaid programs will be cancelled during this time. Registration will resume on the ship September 10th.
- Favorite program sold out? Register to be on the Field Program Notifications List (*Note that any interest received after August 30 may not be received by the Field Office team before embarkation. Please visit the Field Office once on the ship for updates and to express interest.)
- Registration for overnights is closed in SPAIN, GHANA, SOUTH AFRICA & INDIA. (After this deadline, registrations are accepted on an on-request, space-available basis.)
- Read me!
- Deadlines and Cancellation Policies
- FA18 Field Programs Snapshot (Overview of what’s happening when. Last updated 7/24)
- In-Country Planning Worksheet
- Independent Travel Planning Resources
- Tips for Selecting Field Programs
- Registration Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Using Financial Aid to Purchase Field Programs