Spring 2017 In-Country Programs
IMPORTANT: Please note, this webpage is not actively updated throughout the voyage. The most accurate and up-to-date program details can be found by logging into your MyPassport portal or by speaking with the Field Office team on the ship. You can continue to register and pay for Field Programs through MyPassport.
**All day programs are now 100% NON-refundable. If you want to cancel, you can choose to forfeit 100% of the cost, or you can try and sell or trade the program to another passenger using the buy-sell binder on the ship. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions & Cancellation Policies in the voyagers handbook for overnight cancellation penalties.
Country & Program Overviews
- MyPassport Registration Instructions
- Terms and Conditions & Cancellation Policies- Updated 14DEC
- Using Financial Aid to Pay for Field Programs (Special Instructions)
- Download and print your In-Country Planning Worksheet
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Field Class vs. a Field Program?
All program details (dates, times, prices) are subject to change. Any times listed in itineraries are approximate. Please be flexible.
NOTE: Due to the short port calls in Hawaii and Mauritius (these are essentially fuel stops rather than SAS style port calls of 4-6 days), ALL voyagers must be registered in an SAS Field Program or a required Field Class to disembark the ship. (No independent travel.)
Wonder awaits. Come join us!
|Resources||The Details and Fine Print|
Country & Field Program Overviews
So, what now? Grab a pencil, download and print the In-Country Planning Worksheet and start dreaming! As you browse below, make note of the Trip Codes (e.g. CAS 404-101) and head over to your MyPassport account to register. [Registration will become active October 25 0900 Mountain Time and continue throughout the voyage.]
Good to know!
- IMPACT Programs are signature SAS experiences that you can’t get elsewhere which offer unique cultural insights into the host country through people-to-people interaction, non-governmental organization visits University exchanges, homestays and/or service opportunities.
- Faculty-Led, coming soon! We are currently in the process of solidifying Faculty members for Faculty-Led programs. Programs will be continuously updated as Faculty are confirmed. Keep checking back. In the interim, your filter for “Faculty-Led” will return very few results.
- *Hawaii is currently under redevelopment; programs will be available soon. Thanks for your patience.