- SPCM 434 Intercultural Communication
- PSY 228 Psychology of Human Sexuality
- MKT 365 International Marketing
- PHIL 205 Introduction to Ethics
- PHIL 479 Topics in Comparative Religions
- DM/MKT 360 Retailing
- SOC 330 Social Stratification
Start the bike tour at Fort Cochin, and enjoy this 9km tour which focuses on the colonial heritage of the city. Begin by cycling toward the Chinese fishing nets and the beach area. Then continue towards St. Francis Church and the Indo Portuguese Museum. Spend some time viewing the artifacts that showcase the history of India’s earliest Portuguese Catholic communities. Proceed the bike tour by visiting the spice market in Mattancherry. While there, stop for refreshments at a local restaurant. The tour will then continue to Dutch Palace and the Jewish Synagogue. Take some time to explore the area. Finally, cycle back to Fort Cochin passing by a Jain temple and Siva temple.