- NR 120A Environmental Conservation
- ECON/AREC 240 Issues in Environmental Economics
- PHIL 345 500 Environmental Ethics
- POLS 437 International Security
- E 339 Literature of the Earth
- E 333 500 Critical Studies of Popular Texts
- NR 150 Oceanography (Section 1)
Enjoy an educational and fun guided hike to the 763 foot summit of the most famous crater on Earth. Incredible 360 degree views of Waikiki and the turquoise Pacific Ocean await you.
You’ll embark on an approximate 45 minute walk that ascends to the 763 foot summit. Along the way stop at several points to rest and photograph the crater. Walking up stairways going into a dark 200 foot tunnel and climbing a spiral staircase imparts a sense of adventure. From the summit you will be thrilled by the incredible 360 degree panoramic views of Waikiki Beach, the emerald green mountains and sparkling aquamarine water of the Pacific Ocean below.
Following your hike to Diamond Head, you will be taken to Waikiki for some free time to browse the many shops, restaurants, or simply relax on the beach. (Two hours in Waikiki)
Participants should eat on the ship or bring money for purchasing food
Children under the age of 4 are not permitted.