- SPCM 434 Intercultural Communication
- PSY 228 Psychology of Human Sexuality
- MKT 365 International Marketing
- PHIL 205 Introduction to Ethics
- PHIL 479 Topics in Comparative Religions
- DM/MKT 360 Retailing
- SOC 330 Social Stratification
Meet the guide and depart for Mattancherry. Begin the tour with visits to the Dutch Palace and Jewish Synagogue. While enjoying some free time to wander around the area, take note that photography is not allowed at either the Dutch Palace or the Jewish Synagogue. Next, depart for Fort Cochin, and spend some time at St. Francis church. Then, continue exploring this diverse area with a visit to the Chinese Fishing Nets along the water front. Finally, visit the police museum before returning to the ship in time for dinner.
Moderate and decent clothing is required, no sleeveless dress for ladies and a pashmina is mandatory. No short pants for men. No photography at Dutch Palace and Jewish synagogue.