- NR 120A Environmental Conservation
- ECON/AREC 240 Issues in Environmental Economics
- PHIL 345 500 Environmental Ethics
- POLS 437 International Security
- E 339 Literature of the Earth
- E 333 500 Critical Studies of Popular Texts
- NR 150 Oceanography (Section 1)
Being in a submarine and descending beyond 100 feet underwater is an adventure not to be missed. The Atlantis Waikiki dive site is home to many Hawaiian fish, coral, and turtles. Known for its quality and safety, Atlantis submarines is an eye-opening experience that takes you beyond the classroom as you learn about coral, reef life and submersibles while visiting our sunken ships, airplanes and other artificial reefs. If you’ve never been to the bottom of the ocean before, this is a “must-do”.
Depart pier at 1:15 p.m.,; dive time 2:00 p.m. Total tour time including transportation is approximately 3 hours.