Spring 2019 In-Country Programs
Dear Spring 2019 Voyagers,
We apologize again for the challenges this morning during field program registration. Due to unforeseen technical glitches, our portal was not performing at an acceptable level. We take responsibility for this and regret the inconvenience it may have caused. We understand some of you were able to successfully register for field programs, but most voyagers were not. Because of the inequity of registration for all voyagers, we have decided to implement the following actions:
1) Every transaction that took place 10/23 will be voided. If you selected a Global Studies Field Program prior to 0900, you will remain registered.
2) We will start from a blank slate and conduct field program "Registration 2.0" next Tuesday, October 30 0900 MDT.
Thank you again (and in advance) for your ongoing patience with this process,
--The ISE Field Team
Field@isevoyages.org | 970-491-8333
With your spirit of discovery and safety in mind, Semester at Sea Field Programs maximize your resources while providing unique insights, grand adventures and a lifetime of memories!
Scroll to browse SP19 Field Programs (or log-in to the portal and click "Browse All" under Field Programs.
Upcoming Dates & Important Resources:
- Read me!
- Registration Deadlines & Cancellation Policies
- SP19 Field Program Snapshot (a snapshot of what’s happening in port. Updated 10/23/18)
- In Country Planning Worksheet SP19
- Independent Travel Planning Resources
- Tips for Selecting Field Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Using Financial Aid to purchase Field Programs
- Favorite program sold out? Jump on the Field Program Notification List to receive an email when space opens up!