Spring 2019 In-Country Programs
With your spirit of discovery and safety in mind, Semester at Sea Field Programs maximize your resources while providing unique insights, grand adventures and a lifetime of memories!
Scroll to browse SP19 Field Programs.
***Spring 2019 Field Programs on this page are no longer being updated. If you are a Spring 2019 voyager, please seek the most up-to-date Field Program information from your onboard Field Office team on Deck 5 (near reception). ***
- Read me!
- **UPDATED** Registration Deadlines & Cancellation Policies (see updated registration deadline for overnights in INDIA – Nov. 27)
- SP19 Field Program Snapshot (a snapshot of what’s happening in port. Updated 12/21/18)
- In Country Planning Worksheet SP19
- Independent Travel Planning Resources
- Tips for Selecting Field Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Using Financial Aid to purchase Field Programs
- Favorite program sold out? Jump on the Field Program Notification List to receive an email when space opens up!
- Voyage Community Values and Responsible Travel Guidelines