Spring 2020 Registration Checklist
- Have you met with your study abroad advisor or academic advisor to review course offerings?
- Have you confirmed that you have met any course prerequisites that may be required by your home university?
- Have you met any Colorado State University prerequisites as listed on each class syllabus, accessible through the Spring 2020 courses page?
- Has your home university approved 7-8 courses for credit transfer? No fewer than 5-6 courses should be approved.
- Have you reviewed class meeting days and times as well as Field Class days, checking for conflicts between courses of interest to you?
- Have you set up your Colorado State University eID, using your CSU Student ID number? This action may be taken after August 22 and only after your deposit has been paid and processed. Please allow 3-5 full business days for processing.
- Have you completed ‘Registration Ready’ within RAMweb? This action may be taken on or after September 23, following the setup of your eID.
- Have you created drafts of potential class schedules using the 7-8 classes which have been approved by your home university? Included in these potential schedules, have you accounted for lunch, served daily between 11:30 and 13:30?
- Have you written down the course registration numbers (CRNs) of the on ship course sections of your 7-8 approved classes, ready for entry into RAMweb when registration opens on October 8?