Contact Semester at Sea
If you don’t see what you’re looking for on our website, don’t hesitate to send us an e-mail or give us a call.
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm Mountain Time
- Toll-Free: (800) 854-0195
- Phone: (970) 238-8415
- Fax: (970) 999-8846
2022 Holiday Office Closures
Our office will be closed on the below date(s), however, you can learn more about our program via our 24-Hour Chat Bot and online help center.
- Monday, January 17, 2022 – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, May 30, 2022 – Memorial Day
- Monday, June 20, 2022 – Juneteenth
- Monday, July 4, 2022 – Independence Holiday
- Tuesday, July 5, 2022 – Friday, July 8, 2022 – Summer Holiday Week
- Monday, September 5, 2022 – Labor Day
- Thursday, November 24, 2022 – Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 25, 2022 – Thanksgiving Holiday
- Monday, December 26, 2022 – Winter Holiday
Semester at Sea
2243 Centre Ave.
Fort Collins, CO 80526
Semester at Sea
Colorado State University
Campus Delivery 1587
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1587
Check Payment Mailing Address:
Institute for Shipboard Education
P.O. Box 842945
Dallas, TX 75284-2945
Student Help Center
Visit our online help center 24/7 to search for answers to frequently asked questions.
Contact by Department
Prospective and Admitted Students
Confirmed/Deposited Student Voyagers
Contact the Student Support Services Team
Confirmed Faculty and Staff
Advancement and Alumni Affairs
Marketing, Communications, and Public Affairs
Each semester, the Institute for Shipboard Education receives requests from newspapers, magazines, and other media for information on the Semester at Sea program. If you would like to inform your hometown, college, or Greek organization about your participation on Semester at Sea, please fill out the Press Release Request Form.
Human Resources (Employment/Voyage Hiring)
- Home Office Employment: email@example.com
- Voyage (Faculty/Staff) Employment: firstname.lastname@example.org
24-Hour Emergency Answering Service
Please note, this phone number is only listed and active immediately before, during, and after active Semester at Sea voyages. This line is only to be used for emergencies that cannot wait until normal business hours of M-F 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Mountain time. If it is not an emergency please contact 800.854.0195 or 970.238.8415.