Make a Lifelong Learner Reservation
Semester at Sea operates on a rolling admission basis; therefore, there are no set application deadlines. However, we recommend applying as early as possible, up to one year in advance. Please note that when admitted to the program, you must confirm your intent to participate by submitting a deposit by check or phone.
Staterooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis. We recommend that you submit your application and deposit at your earliest convenience. ISE must exercise judgment in the review of applications for all voyages. Background checks of applicants may be conducted at the discretion of ISE, and references may be requested.
For more information, contact 800.854.0195 or LLL@isevoyages.org
Before you Apply:
- You may register up to four participants for the same full voyage or Spotlight Voyage option at one time.
- If you have multiple participants to register for different full/partial voyage options, you must complete separate applications.
- Please review our cabin and rates page prior to continuing to note your preferred cabin option.
- Payment is not required to complete the application. After completion of your reservation form, you will receive an email with a request to complete a background check. Once you are accepted to the program, a deposit payment will be required for each participant in order to confirm your cabin.
- This application should take 5-10 minutes to complete.