A Once-in-a-Lifetime Value
Included in your program fee:
- Tuition—up to 15 semester credits
- Housing (price varies by cabin category)
- All meals aboard the ship
- All academically required field classes
- Premium medical insurance
- Full-time, on-site residential student services staff
- Advisement and assistance by ISE Student Services
About the program fee
The program fee is per person and includes tuition, room, board, SAS field labs, premium travel health insurance, and email account. Learn more about SAS Tuition, Cost, and Value.
|Inside Double/Outside Triple:||$23,950|
|Inside Double/Outside Triple:||$26,950|
Other Costs to Keep in Mind
- Overnight stay prior to embarkation
- Flights to embarkation/from debarkation
- Travel visas
- Any appropriate vaccinations
- Between-meal food & beverages while on board
- Independent travel
- Port Services Fees (if applicable)
- Fuel Surcharge (if applicable)
Program fees are subject to change. All cabin categories subject to availability.
In advance of sailing, the Institute for Shipboard Education may enact a fuel supplement surcharge for all participants in the event that the average price for the blended types of fuel and related costs during the voyage is expected to exceed $85 per barrel. Historically this cost has been up to $9 per person per day, but may vary due to the volatility of the market. Click here for more information.
You may have certain rights to cancel without charge in the event of certain fee increases. See ticket contract for details.
Expenses related to travel to and from the ports of embarkation and debarkation, textbooks, in-country travel, personal spending, and incidental fees are additional.
Payment options include: check by mail, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), or E-check via your MyPassport page. Please note that a 2.7% service fee will be added to all debit/credit card transactions.