Registration for the 2021-2022 Homecoming Voyage closes on November 30th! There is still time to return to the MV World Odyssey and kick off the new year surrounding by shipmates, crew, and new faces. Find the in-country itinerary below, as well as a few on-ship highlights.
2021-2022 Homecoming Voyage Itinerary
Embark:¬†Dec 28, Naples, Italy
Disembark:¬†Jan 2, Naples, Italy
Itinerary:¬†Italy, At Sea, (Ajaccio, Corsica) France, (Marseille) France, At Sea, Italy
On-Ship Programming Highlights
Wednesday, December 29th
- Sunrise Yoga with Debbie Clifford
- ¬†The Value of Semester at Sea in a post-covid World: Hear from seven-time Voyage Executive Dean Dan Garvey about how the value of Semester at Sea’s comparative study abroad model will only change and grow in a new post-covid reality.
- Storytelling with John and Dixie: Seaside storytelling from Honorary Homecoming Voyage Executive Dean John Tymitz celebrating 50 years since his first voyage.
Thursday, December 30th
- Marseille, France Pre-Port
- ¬†John Tymitz 80th birthday celebration
Friday, December 31st
- NYE Dinner
- NYE’s Party with DJ L3opard
Saturday, January 1st
- New Year’s Mimosa Brunch
- Tour of Italian Wines:¬†Wine tasting and educational session hosted by Sammy “Wine Cowboy” Lam, owner of Wanderlust Wine Company in downtown Austin.
Secure your cabin while there is still time. See you in December!